Women’s History Sources (Web)
The Collaborative blog Women’s History Sources serves as a current awareness tool for anyone who is interested in primary sources at archives, historic sites and museums, and libraries. Although there is an emphasis on U.S. women’s history, the goal is for the blog to be international in scope. Some of the types of sources that the blog covers:
- New exhibits in archives, libraries, and museums
- New digital collections (artifacts, diaries, oral histories, photos, etc.)
- Featured objects/documents from other blogs and websites
- “In the News” – stories that feature original documents or artifacts.
- “On this Day” – digital resources that are related to an event on a specific date.
- Recent books that include letters, diaries, photographs, etc. (weiterlesen …)