click picture to enlarge
- 18 - Burggasse-Schlachthausgasse - Stop St. Marx
- 71 - Schubertring-Kaiserebersdorferstraße - Stop St. Marx
- 74A - Landstraße-St. Marx - Stop St. Marx
Line U3 - Ottakring-Simmering - Stop
'Schlachthausgasse', from there you can walk (around 7 minutes) or take
the tram line 18 to the station 'St. Marx'
Arriving by car
From Vienna international airport
- Highway A4: exit 'Knoten Prater'
- Highway A23: exit 'St. Marx'
- Suburban rail
(S-Bahn): line S7, in the direction 'Wien-Floridsdorf' - Station 'St.
Marx / Vienna Biocenter'; the train leaves every 30 minutes and takes 25
minutes to travel. The ticket costs approximately €3.60.
- By taxi: it will take approximately 20 minutes and will cost around 33 EURO.
- By car: take the motorway A4, exit at 'Knoten Prater'
(City Air Train)
You will most
probably arrive at one of Vienna's two main train stations, the Vienna
Main Train Station - "Wien Hauptbahnhof" or the
Vienna Western Train Station - "Westbahnhof".
From the "Wien
take tram Nr.18 (direction "Schlachthausgasse") to the station "St.
Marx"; the VBC 5 is just around the corner (see
. The tram-ride takes about 10 minutes.
From the "Westbahnhof" take
the U3 subway (direction "Simmering") to the
station "Schlachthausgasse", change to tram Nr.18 to the station "St.
Marx" (see map above). Total travelling time is about 30 minutes.
Alternatively, you can catch the tram Nr.18 (direction
"Schlachthausgasse") from "Westbahnhof" to the station "St. Marx".
Total travelling time is about 40 minutes. From the "St. Marx" station
it is only a two minute walk to the VBC 5.