Chemically peculiar stars
History and current knowledge of CP stars
The tool of a-photometry
Detection probability of a
a all over the world
Galactic open cluster survey
Extragalactic CP stars
Evolutionary status of CP stars
Peculiar stars in globular clusters
The open cluster database WEBDA
Survey of marginally investigated open clusters
The Runaway Star HIP 60350
- PhD: "Frequency of CP2 (CP4) stars in open clusters compared to the galactic field"
by Monika Rode-Paunzen
- PhD: "Relation of chemically peculiar stars to their origin region"
by Martin Netopil
- Master: "Peculiar stars at the blue horizontal branch of the globular cluster M13"
by Hubert Baum - completed
- Master: "Automatic classification of SDSS-spectra via neural networks"
by Fabian Schierscher - completed
- Master: "Chemically peculiar stars in open clusters"
by Maria Luisa Alvear Gomez
- Master: "CCD Delta-a photometry of open clusters"
by Gerhard Gojakovich
- Master: "The radial velocity trend of high luminous stars in the Circinus window"
by Marius Halosar
- Master: "Spectrophotometric investigation of stars at 5200 Angström"
by Christian Stigler