- Und wieder war er überwältigt vom vagen und mysteriösen Konzept der Grenze.
- -Frei nach Milan Kundera, Buch des Lachens und Vergessens.
- Ausführliche Informationen zu Kultur, Geschichte, Geographie, Wirtschaft, Bevölkerung und Institutionen. Link: Countryreports.org
- Auswärtiges Amt Deutschland
- Informationen zum Staat und den wichtigsten Daten imklusive Reiseinformationen. Link: auswaertiges-amt.de (Italy)
- Wikileaks - untraceable mass document leaking and analysis
- Leaked Documents and Public Analysis for this Country (English)
- Eur-Lex - European Union Law
- Offizielle Datenbank des EU-Rechts und verwandter offizieller Dokumente. Link: eur-lex.europa.eu (italy)
- Law-Info - Library of Congress
- Rechts-Informationen zum Thema Italy von der Library of Congress. Link: loc.gov (Law italy)
- International Civic Heraldry
- Internationale Heraldik Datenbank. Link: ngw.nl (Coat of Arms Database)
Bücher, Aufsätze, Quelltexte
- Sammlung historischer Quellen zu europäischen Ländern. Link: eudocs.lib.byu.edu (Italy)
- Vielen Dank an Richard Haken für die Erlaubnis zur Verwendung der EuroDocs-Links, die in diese Sammlung eingeflossen sind und deren Grundlage bilden.
Medici Archives : Parts I & II
- Mediceo Avanti il Principato — Digitalized early Medici archives of the Archivio di Stato di Firenze. NOTE: requires gratis registration to enter website. (14th century - 1537; facsimiles)
- The Medici Archive Project — Digitization project of the Medici Granducal Archives. Also strongly documents Tuscan Jewish history and the history of textiles and clothing. (1537-1743; transcriptions & translations)
- Plague and Public Health in Renaissance Italy — With separate links to Florence, Pistoia and Lucca (1348-1530; translated narratives & government records)
- Historical Documents of Italy — Important historical parchments digitized by the Martynas Mazvydas Lithuanian National Library (14th-18th centuries; Latin and Italian facsimiles)
- Catasto: Florentine tax data (Florence only) — (1427-1429; searchable datasets at Brown University)
- Catasto: Census and Property Survey for Florentine Domains and the City of Verona in Fifteenth Century Italy — (1427-1429, 1458, 1480 [Florence]; 1425 & 1502 [Verona]; searchable datasets at the University of Wisconsin)
- Pico della Mirandola Project — Featuring synoptic texts and critical apparatus of the young polymath's work. A joint project of Brown University and the University of Bologna. (1486-1496; Latin-Italian and Latin-English transcriptions and apparatus, and facsimiles)
- The Ilardi Microfilm Collection — Digitized Renaissance diplomatic documents (ca.1450-1500; photographic facsimiles).
- Leonardo da Vinci, Master Draftsman — With digitized images of drawings from the Renaissance genius. A project / exhibit of of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. (1452-1519; facsimiles, commentary essays and audio files).
- Leonardo Notebook — A collection of loose papers from Leonardo da Vinci. Digitised by the British Library in its series Turning the Pages; This requires a recent version of (gratis) Shockwave software. (late 15th - early 16th century; facsimiles and audio files)
- Leonardo da Vinci: Experience, Experiment and Design — In addition to hands-on interactive design experiments, the user can access primary documents. A project of the Victoria & Albert Museum in cooperation with the University of the Arts London.. (1452-1519; facsimiles, commentary essays and interactive participation).
- Exploration and Expansion — From the Internet Medieval Sourcebook. (transcriptions & translations)
- The Catholic Reformation — Authors & Texts (Translations)
- Venetian Sailing Directions — (1499; facsimile)
Quote from exhibit: "This early book of sailing directions served as a handy guide for the sailor and a storehouse of practical information for laymen. The use of the hand and zodiac for information was considered vital to the 15th century Mediterranean navigator."
- Manuscripts from the Archive of the Commissioner of the Venetian Arsenal, Giacomo Contarini — from ECHO: European Cultural Heritage Online. (late 16th century; Italian facsimiles and transcriptions)
- Lettere dal fronte: Letters From the front written by officers of The Royal Sardinian Army — during the Wars of the Austrian succession. (1734-1747; Italian transcriptions)
- Accounts of American Travelers to Italy —
- Accounts of British Travelers to Italy' — (Facsimiles & transcriptions; 17th - 20th centuries with emphasis on 19th century). In cooperation with Centro Interuniversitario di Ricerche sul Viaggio in Italia (CIRVI) For accounts of French travelers to Italy, see also: Voyages en Italie, a dossier of the Bibliothèque nationale de Frances Gallica digital library (also in league with CIRVI)
- 19th Century Italy — A collection of primary documents from the Internet Modern History Sourcebook. (19th century; transcriptions and translations)
- Garibaldi Encourages his Soldiers — during the battles for unification and independence. (1860; English translation)
- World War I Document Archive — (pre-1914 - post-1918; translations and transcriptions) Major Resource
- World War I — A collection of primary documents from the Internet Modern History Sourcebook. (1914-1918; transcriptions and translations)
- Documents of World War I — Digital primary documents assembled at Mount Holyoke College. (1914-1919; translations)
- Documents of the Interwar Period — Digital primary documents assembled at Mount Holyoke College. (1918-1941; translations)
- Fascism — A collection of primary documents from the Internet Modern History Sourcebook. (1939-1945; transcriptions and translations)
- "FASCISM -- What It Is and How To Fight It" — from Leon Trotsky's 1930-32 pamphlet (English transcription).
- News, Documents and Position Papers on the Aegean Dispute — between Italy, Greece and Turkey (1932 - present; translations and transcriptions)
- Munich Pact — Agreement concluded at Munich between Germany, Great Britain, France and Italy (29 September 1938; English translation)
- The Italo-German Alliance — As announced in the Völkischer Beobachter. (23 May 1939; English translation)
- In Europe World War II in Europe — A collection of primary documents from the Internet Modern History Sourcebook. (1939-1945; transcriptions and translations)
- Archives de guerre — An archive of images and documents from the French perspective of World War II. Requires video software for the clips. (1940-1944; videos, photo images and transcriptions)
- World War II — A collection of documents related to WWII. From the Avalon Project.
- Hyperwar: A Hypertext History of the Second World War — Official (mainly U.S.) government histories, source documents, and other primary references. (1939-1945; English transcriptions and translations)
- Documents of World War II — Digital primary documents assembled at Mount Holyoke College. (1938-1945; translations)
- Proclamation 2527: Alien Enemies - Italians — By Franklin D. Roosevelt, on the day following the attack on Pearl Harbor. (8 December 1941; English transcription).
- Prigionia di guerra: Diario dei primi quattro mesi — Giovanni Notte's diary written in a German prisoner of war camp. (September 1943 - January 1944; Italian transcription and English translation)
- Post War Western European States: Italy Since 1945 — (Scroll down to Italy) A collection of primary documents from the Internet Modern History Sourcebook. (1945 to the present; transcriptions and translations)
- McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought — including essays of important economic thinkers from Austria, England, France, Germany, Italy, and other countries. (English transcriptions and translations)
- La Costituzione della Repubblica Italiana — The Italian constitution -- as a PDF file. (Italian language transcription with amendments through 2003)
- Italian Constitution — (22 Dec. 1947 with amendments through 2003; English translation)
- Atti parlamentari — Italian parliamentary papers, laws, decrees of commissions, etc. For the Chamber of Deputies, for the Senate, and for bicameral committees. (1996 to present; Italian transcriptions)
- Historical Text Archive: Italy — Includes primary and secondary documents, provided by Don Mabry. (Transcriptions, facsimiles and commentaries, mostly in English)
- Testi & Documenti — per capire lo statismo italiano. Texts & documents selected to illuminate the character of Italian "statism." Nota bene: Included for their potential scholarly value, these texts should be viewed with some caution, given the tendentious and selective nature of their compilation. (1860 - present; Italian-language transcriptions)
- International Civic Coats of Arms: Italy — (Facsimiles).
- Historic Cities of Italy — A set of historical maps from Dr. Ronnie Ellenblum's Historic Cities (Facsimiles).
- Archival Documents of Bologna — from Evidence! Europe Reflected in Archives (Facsimiles and English summaries)
- Biblioteca Italiana Telematica: Collezioni — A burgeoning online document collection including sources of national and local history (Facsimiles and transcriptions)
- Emeroteca digitale — Hundreds of Italian journals, periodicals and regional newspapers. Digitized by Biblioteca Nazionale Braidense. (19th-20th centuries; facsimiles - DjVu browser plug-in required)