The summer school especially focuses on students and professionals who have a clear interest in learning the basics as well as latest developments in Pharmacoinformatics. This year the program has put an emphasis on open innovation, computational technologies used for the kinetics of ligand binding, and toxicity prediction. During the afternoon sessions the participants will have the opportunity to obtain hands-on training via computational exercises.
- Multi-target Profiling and Integrated Approaches
- Toxicity Prediction
- Ligand- and Target-based Design
- Pharmacophore Modeling
- Open Data, Open Tools, Open Knowledge
- Kinetics of Ligand Binding
- Case Studies from Industry