From Lexicon Leponticum
Revision as of 00:10, 23 May 2011 by Martin Braun
How to use these pages.
- Character Design (Instruction how to create images to display North Italic characters.)
- Contents (How to use these pages.)
- Frequently Encountered Problems (List of recurring technical and functional difficulties.)
- Inline Queries (Some short examples how to insert automatic results of semantic searches in pages.)
- Installation (How to create your own MediaWiki lexicon.)
- Modular Site Components (Short explanation of the functional elements used in this system.)
- Wie's funktioniert (und was nicht)
Verweise auf fremde Hilfe-Seiten:
- New contributors have to register first. For user management, the extension ConfirmAccount is being used.
- For registration, the full civil name of the type "[Forename] [Last Name]", e.g. "David Stifter", has to be supplied. Persons who want to register with a nickname will be denied access.
- In the process of registration, a short statement about the background of the person registring must be given. This will allow the administrators to judge the qualification of the applicant.
- The application must then be approved by the administrators.
- You may request registration on the page Special:RequestAccount.