From Lexicon Leponticum
Revision as of 01:10, 23 May 2011 by Martin Braun
How to use these pages.
- Wie's funktioniert (und was nicht)
Verweise auf fremde Hilfe-Seiten:
- New contributors have to register first. For user management, the extension ConfirmAccount is being used.
- For registration, the full civil name of the type "[Forename] [Last Name]", e.g. "David Stifter", has to be supplied. Persons who want to register with a nickname will be denied access.
- In the process of registration, a short statement about the background of the person registring must be given. This will allow the administrators to judge the qualification of the applicant.
- The application must then be approved by the administrators.
- You may request registration on the page Special:RequestAccount.