From Lexicon Leponticum
How to use these pages.
- Contents (How to use these pages.)
- Frequently Encountered Problems (List of recurring technical and functional difficulties.)
- Installation (How to create your own MediaWiki lexicon.)
The system of Lexicon Leponticum works just like any other MediaWiki system using the Semantic MediaWiki extension. If you are not familiar with MediaWiki or Semantic MediaWiki, the following pages may be helpful:
Please note, that editing any content has been restricted to registered users.
- New contributors have to register first. For user management, the extension ConfirmAccount is being used.
- For registration, the full civil name of the type "[Forename] [Last Name]", e.g. "David Stifter", has to be supplied. Persons who want to register with a nickname will be denied access.
- In the process of registration, a short statement about the background of the person registring must be given. This will allow the administrators to judge the qualification of the applicant.
- The application must then be approved by the administrators.
- You may request registration on the page Special:RequestAccount.