Anglophone Literatures and Cultures

Sie wollen an der Universität Wien mit einem Studium beginnen? Hier lernen Sie Ihre zukünftigen KollegInnen kennen und tauschen Sie Ihre ersten Erfahrungen aus!

Anglophone Literatures and Cultures

Beitragvon Luuzi » 22. Juni 2010, 23:09

Hiya,

firstly I would like to apologise as I write in English (unfortunately I do not speak German yet)...

I am very much interested in studying at UniWien more precisely the Anglophone Literatures and Cultures programme.
could you please provide me with some answers? suggestions?

now I work here in Slovakia, and study at the weekends. but this programme is allowed to study only on daily basis. Do you think it is possible to work while I study this field?
is it possible to agree with the teachers somehow or are the lectures flexible?

how hard it is to stay in? I have no idea about the statistics, how many students start their studies and what is the actual number that finally gets the degree?..interested just because I was told that there is no entrance test..therefore I think they will "filter" the students on examinations...

thank you very much in advance.. maybe I will have some more questions :)
rainbow wishes
Kristina
Luuzi

Re: Anglophone Literatures and Cultures

Beitragvon dzabun » 31. Januar 2012, 15:47

Hello my friends, I am also interested in Anglophone Literatures and Cultures master programme. Anyone help me about how to apply? I've mailed to studentpoint also but I want to learn more and quick about the acceptance of international students. I am graduating this year from English Language and Literature department of Hacettepe University, Turkey. Can anyone direct me about what to do to be accepted for this programme of University of Viena. Thanks in advance my friends.
dzabun

Studium: English Language and Literature at Hacettepe University, Turkey.

Zurück zu Interesse am Studium an der Universität Wien?