A trip to Venice - join me!

Freizeitaktivitäten und Forumsspiele

A trip to Venice - join me!

Beitragvon martaa » 22. Februar 2012, 15:46

Hi everyone,

I am an Erasmus student at BWZ planning to visit Venice soon and looking for a company :)

Generally, my plan is as follows:
we arrive in Venice on Saturday, March 10th about 8:30am by a night train from Vienna. Enjoy the city through the whole weekend, spending the night at one of the local hostels/B&B. We get back to Vienna by the night train yet again - we leave Venice on Sunday at 21:00 and arrive in Wienna on Monday around 8:30am.

Please note that Monday, March 12th, is - as far as I know - the Rektorstag at Uni Wien, so no classes take place and the whole night journey is not an issue I believe :)

The price of the one-way train ticket might be as low as 29EUR, but since there is only a limited number of this discounted tickets please make up your mind quickly! The night in a hostel in a good location costs about 20-25EUR (breakfast included) - well, it's a fairly low season right now.

If you are interested, just let me now as soon as possible! I would love to see Venice and I would love to have a travelling companion :)

My mail adress is: a1147380@unet.univie.ac.at

Best regards,
M.
martaa

Studium: BWZ

Zurück zu Freizeit und Fun