FG Vir Campaigns 2003 & 2004 (DSN 23 & 25)
During 2003 and 2004, photometric measurements of the star
FG Vir were scheduled for roughly 350 nights at four observatories.
Of these, 218 nights were of high photometric quality at the
millimag level with no instrumental problems.
- Vienna Automatic Photoelectric Telescope T6 (0.75 m), Washington Camp, Arizona
- Observatorio de Sierra Nevada (0.90 m
telescope), Granada, Spain.
Observers (2003): E. Rodriguez, P. Lpez de Coca, A. Rolland, and V. Costa.
- South African Astronomical Observatory (0.5 m and 0.75 m telescope)
Observers: V. Antoci,
E. Guggenberger, G. Handler and B. Ngwato.
- Siding Spring Observatory (0.6m), Australia
Observers: P. Lenz and R. R. Shobbrook.
List of publications:
- Breger, M., Lenz, P., Antoci, V., et al.:
Detection of 75+ pulsation frequencies in the Delta Scuti
star FG Virginis
(2005, A&A, 435, 955B)