||11 Mar 2017
Please submit constructivism-related URLs!
- Constructivist Foundations An Interdisciplinary Journal 15 Nov 2005
Constructivist Foundations (CF) is an international peer-reviewed academic e-journal dedicated to constructivist issues raised by philosophy a well as the natural, human, and applied sciences. The journal publishes original scholarly work in all areas of constructivist approaches, especially radical constructivism, enactive cognitive science, second order cybernetics, biology of cognition and the theory of autopoietic systems, and non-dualizing philosophy, among others. The readers of the journal will be kept up-to-date with the central issues and problems of contemporary constructivist approaches. Papers are published in an attractive format ready to be printed by the reader. Their physical appearance is permanently fixed (“permanent links”) to allow for reliable citations in terms of volume, number, and page. It is is listed in ISI Thomson Reuters’s Science Citation Index (Arts & Humanities Citation Index and the Current Contents/Arts & Humanities), in The Philosopher’s Index, and in EBSCO’s Education Research Complete.
- Cybernetics & Human Knowing A Journal of Second Order Cybernetics & Cyber-Semiotics
This journal is devoted to the new understandings of self-organizing processes of information in human knowing that have arisen through the cybernetics of cybernetics, or second order cybernetics and its relation and relevance to other interdisciplinary approaches such as semiotics (cybersemiotics).
- Journal of Constructivist Psychology 15 Feb 1998
It provide a professional forum for this emerging focus, embracing such diverse expressions of constructivism as personal construct theory, structural-developmental and social constructionist approaches, constructivist family therapy, and narrative psychology.
- Methodologia published by the Society of Methodological-Operative Cultur 7 Jan 1999
It has been founded in 1987 to inform about and at the same time develop the studies of the Scuola Operativa Italiana, developped in the 50s on the initiative of Silvio Ceccato (1914–1997), Vittorio Somenzi and Giuseppe Vaccarino.
- The Observer An electronic forum for Autopoiesis & Enactive Cognitive Science.
Edited by Randall Whitaker.
- Österreichische Zeitschrift für Geschichtswissenschaften 24 Jun 2000
Publishes sometimes constructivism-related papers.
- Constructivist Chronicle Newsletter of the North American Personal Construct Network (NAPCN) 15 Jul 2000
Edited by Jonathan D. Raskin, State University of New York at New Paltz
- CLCWeb: Comparative Literature and Culture (ISSN 1481-4374) 20 Aug 2008
Peer-reviewed quarterly of scholarship in the humanities and social sciences is published online in full text and in open access by Purdue University Press The journal’s aims and objectives are based on constructivism.
- Heinz von Foerster-Sonderausgabe von “Lernende Organisation” Zeitschrift des Instituts für Systemisches Coaching und Training, Wien. 07 Feb 2003
- Constructivism in the Human Sciences 05 Feb 2004
Founded in 1996 by the Society for Constructivism in the Human Sciences, this is a periodical that serves important roles in the rapidly evolving dialogue among the sciences, the humanities, the health professions, and agencies devoted to promoting constructive changes in human activities. Its editorial board names such figures as Jerome Bruner, Kenneth J. Gergen, Humberto Maturana, Francisco Varela, Heinz von Foerster, and Ernst von Glasersfeld.
Maintained and copyright © by
1997-2017. All rights reserved.
These pages may be freely linked to by other sites.
Any copying or commercial use in general is prohibited without the express written permission of the copyright holder.