September 15 – 20, 2019
The summer school especially focuses on students and professionals who have a clear interest in learning the basics as well as latest developments in Pharmacoinformatics. The program provides an overview on main approaches and techniques used in computational drug design, ranging from protein modeling, docking, pharmacophore based screening, up to machine learning, data science, and workflows. During the afternoon sessions the participants will have the opportunity to obtain hands-on training via computational exercises.
- Multi‑Target Profiling and Integrated Approaches
- Molecular Dynamics Simulations
- Ligand- and Target-based Design
- Pharmacophore Modeling
- Open Data, Open Tools, Open Knowledge
- Case Studies from Industry