- Li Chen (University of Mannheim)
- Carina Geldhauser (Technical University of Dresden)
- Ingrid Lacroix-Violet (University of Lille)
- Alessia Nota (University of Bonn)
- Carola-Bibiane Schönlieb (University of Cambridge)
- Cinzia Soresina (Technical University of Munich)
- Susanna Terracini (University of Turin)
- Ariane Trescases (Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse)
- Ewelina Zatorska (University College London)
Additional participants to the panel discussion
LocationFaculty of Mathematics
University of Vienna
The scientific talks will take place in Seminar room HS11 (2nd floor).
The poster session, together with the panel discussion and the dinner, will take place in the Sky Lounge (12th floor).
Ph.D students *of all genders* are invited to present a poster. During the workshop, an award amounting to 140€ for the best poster (chosen by the registered participants) will be granted. If you are interested in presenting a poster, please send an abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 24, 2019 (extended deadline).
The deadline for attendance is May 31, 2019. All participants are invited to suggest questions to be addressed at the panel discussion by sending them via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Esther S. Daus (Vienna University of Technology)
- Annalisa Iuorio (Vienna University of Technology)
- Sara Merino-Aceituno (University of Vienna)
- Claudia Wytrzens (University of Vienna)