We have currently several open Masters (Diploma), PhD and Postdoc positions. Here are details for some specific openings:
- PhD and Master in physics and Neuroscience
- PhD / Master Thesis in Optogenetic Control and Imaging of Neuronal Populations
- Bachelor, Masters and PhD positions in Entangled Light-Matter Interaction & Light-Field Microscopy
- Bachelor, Masters and PhD positions in Optical Force spectroscopy & Super-resolution Imaging
- Masters and Bachelor Thesis
In order to apply please proceed in the following way:
Potential PhD students have to apply either through the PhD programs of the MFPL, the VBC PhD Program or the Complex Quantum System (CoQuS) PhD program. In parallel, please get in touch with Alipasha Vaziri via email with your CV, contact information of references and any publications you might have. Several opportunities for scholarships such as the DOC program of the OEAW, the Boehringer-Ingelheim and Ernst Schering PhD fellowships are available.
We are always interested in hearing from highly motivated students who are interested in joining our group for graduate degrees or a summer internship. Interested applicants should get in touch with Alipasha Vaziri via email and send their CV and copy of their transcripts.
Applicants interested in postdoctoral positions should get in touch with Alipasha Vaziri via email to discuss potential projects. It is typically expected that postdoc have specific scientific interests in certain aspects of our research program that are synergetic to their background and are expected to apply for fellowships.
If you are a well-trained and highly motivated young physicist you are invited to apply for one of the following master theses. Be prepared for challenging and rewarding work in a highly motivated team involved in a set of world-wide unique experiments.
- High-mass interferometry (OTIMA)
- Biomolecular spectroscopy (KDTLI)
- Cold particle sources for proteins and RNA
- Cavity cooling of silicon nanoparticles
- Exploration of novel beam splitters for biomolecules
- Lehramts Diplomarbeit: Lehrmaterialien Quanteninterferenz