Submit your abstract
Fill the form and send your abstract to SCYON!
1. Enter the number of authors of your paper. The for SCYON appropriate number of author fields will appear.
2. Enter the authors in the form 'A. Author' and the corresponding affiliation number (e.g. 1 or 2,3) in the field aside. Umlauts and accents will be considered, thus there is no need to convert them into latex or html.
3. Add the appropriate number of affiliation fields (up to 10 possible) by the +/- buttons and enter the corresponding affiliations. The number(s) given next to the author's field need to match with the affiliation field (Affil. #).
4. All other fields are self-explanatory. Enter the paper title, the abstract, select the journal and the status of your paper (accepted/submitted). Please also enter the website to your abstract if already available (e.g. to ADS or arXiv). Your email-address will only be used for communication purposes in case of problems with your submission.
5. Click on 'Preview your contribution', check your submission, and finally submit it. You will get a confirmation by email to the provided address. If you do not receive it please contact the SCYON team!
6. Your submission will be listed as soon as possible on our preview page of the upcoming issue.
Alternatively you can also use the tex-template (especially for thesis summaries) and send it by email. However, we prefer the use of the webform, since it is mostly automated and therefore more "editor friendly". For other announcements (Jobs, Conferences, etc.) please provide this information directly by email to SCYON in any format.
If you notice any problems please dont hesitate to contact us!