Date of birth: 7th December 1988
Academic titles: Ph. D., M. Sc.
Faculty of Mathematics
University of Vienna
Main areas of research:
My main scientific interests are in algebraic number theory and arithmetic geometry. I am particularly interested in the use of p-adic methods in the study of automorphic forms, Galois representations, and L-functions as well as p-adic aspects of the Manin-Mumford and Andre-Oort Conjectures.
- 2011 – 2016: Ph. D. student, Mathematics, Northwestern University, USA.
Thesis: Infinitesimal p-adic Manin-Mumford and applications to Hida theory
Advisor: Frank Calegari
- 2009-2011: Masters of Science (MSc), Mathematics, EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland.
- 2006 – 2009: Bachelor of Science (BSc), Mathematics, EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Sept 2017 - present: Postdoctoral fellow at the University of Vienna. Employed by the START-prize Y966 of the Austrian Science Fund (FWF)
- Jan 2017 – June 2017: Postdoctoral Fellow
"Thematic Program on Unlikely Intersections, Heights, and Efficient Congruencing" Fields Institute for Research in the Mathematical Sciences, Toronto, Canada
Bibliography (For papers written in course of this project, see also “Publications”):
- The Lang-Trotter Conjecture for products of non-CM elliptic curves (joint with Hao Chen and Nathan Jones), in preparation/available upon request
- On p-adic versions of the Manin-Mumford Conjecture, prepublication (2019)
- A finiteness result for p-adic families of Bianchi modular forms, prepublication arXiv:1902.03217 (2019)
- An infinitesimal p-adic multiplicative Manin-Mumford Conjecture, J. Théor. Nr. Bordx. 30 (2018) 393 - 408
- Infinitesimal p-adic Manin-Mumford and Applications to Hida Theory. Thesis (Ph.D.) Northwestern University. ProQuest Dissertations, (No. 10247581).