Looking for Dominican-Spanish native speakers - €20/hour

Im Ausland studieren, Internationale Studierende in Wien: Erfahrungen, Tipps und Tricks | Study abroad, International students in Vienna: Experiences, hints and tricks

Looking for Dominican-Spanish native speakers - €20/hour

Beitragvon ThomasMunich » 7. August 2016, 02:16

Dear Students,

For a film project we are looking for a Dominican student to teach the
Dominican accent and typical gestures to two of our actresses.

Compensation will be €20/hour, approximately 5-10hours required. We will
be filming in Vienna city center late August / early September. Could
you possibly forward this email to any Dominican student, please. Thanks
and best regards.

Thanks,
Thomas

Thomas Greulich
+4917662564092
Thomas.greulich@gmail.com
ThomasMunich

Re: Looking for Dominican-Spanish native speakers - €20/hour

Beitragvon JamieYung » 20. Juni 2017, 11:57

America has always been a country of immigrants. The only difference is now they are immigrants you don't like, because you are a racist. Try to learn some history and reconsider your sentiments. And try to meet some Hispanics. They're actually nice people, believe it or not. I know a very good Spanish native speaker who is currently an essay typer for newspaper The Sun I can suggest him contacting you, he is looking for extra income now so I think he will agree to such a nice offer.
JamieYung

Studium: student

Beitragvon WernerAndi » 28. August 2017, 17:21

Forwarded to 2 friends - let's see...
I hope this is still actual, as it is now late August and filming should have commenced...
WernerAndi

Studium: Psychologie

Beitragvon Abbiealaric » 8. November 2017, 09:14

A native level of English talking is hard to acquire. Truth be told, a few people will disclose to you it's impractical on the off chance that you begin learning after adolescence. Regardless of whether that is entirely obvious is begging to be proven wrong. The more you talk like a local speaker, the simpler it is for local people to comprehend you. You can stress less over false impressions. Well I know very well Spanish native speaker who are working in my academic company " Essay Help - Fresh Essays UK " he,s is a passionate Spanish speaker I'll give it to your number he will contact you. Thank you :)
Abbiealaric

Beitragvon suzainlian » 27. November 2017, 13:36

I once had an English trainer in high college that refused to simply accept my undertaking, due to the fact in his phrases, in spite of having responded and discussed the questions and subjects perfectly nicely and punctiliously, I did not write sufficient pages, and that become "We Write Essay".
suzainlian

Beitragvon charlesainsley » 20. Dezember 2017, 06:42

America has dependably been a nation of workers. Coursework Writing Service The main contrast is presently they are settlers you don't care for, in light of the fact that you are a bigot. Attempt to take in some history and reexamine your suppositions. What's more, attempt to meet a few Hispanics. They're really decent individuals, trust it or not
charlesainsley

Studium: chemistry

Beitragvon elianahermione » 22. Dezember 2017, 07:42

The main distinction is presently they are outsiders you don't care for, in light of the fact that you are a bigot. Attempt to take in some history and rethink your suppositions. Furthermore, endeavor to meet a few Hispanics. They're really pleasant individuals, trust it or not. I know a decent Spanish local speaker who is as of now an article typer for daily paper The Sun I can recommend him reaching you.Essay Help Online -Essay Time
elianahermione

Beitragvon hermionejennifer » 22. Dezember 2017, 08:12

You simply need to utilize your creative energy to discover it learning pace is constantly individual, it takes the time it takes so there is no motivation to hustle it up excessively On the off chance that you do, you won't learn so well additionally please take in the nuts and bolts of the standard English first before progressing to better points of interest like vernaculars complements. An expression of caution however Do remain well far Essay Help Online -Speedy Essays from misrepresented overrated and over built up dialect contrivances for example Rosetta Stone they truly are NOT worth for looking at! Likewise don't worry about it about your inflection as the principle objective for you is that others comprehend you and you having the capacity to comprehend other speakers.
hermionejennifer

Beitragvon sheryldac » 22. Dezember 2017, 09:37

Despite whether that is completely evident is asking to be demonstrated off-base. The more you talk like a neighborhood speaker, the easier it is for nearby individuals to understand you. You can pressure less finished false impressions. Well I know exceptionally well Spanish local speaker who are working in my scholastic organization " Best Essay Writing Services " he,s is an energetic Spanish speaker I'll offer it to your number he will get in touch with you.
sheryldac

Studium: I am Sheryl a professional Academic Writer working for students in United Kingdom.

Beitragvon stephenhawking » 22. Dezember 2017, 15:08

The principle differentiate is available they are pilgrims you couldn't care less for, in light of the way that you are an extremist. Endeavor to take in some history and reconsider your suppositions. Also, endeavor to meet a couple of Hispanics. They're extremely tolerable people, believe it or not
stephenhawking

Beitragvon susansmith » 4. Januar 2018, 10:54

I think there may be so many people who are capable to teach the Dominican accent. Now days there are facilities available around us to study anything very easily.
susansmith

Beitragvon camilalucas » 10. März 2018, 12:05

There are so many Dominican student around us to teach Dominican accent and typical gestures to the actresses.Find the best students to solve this problem.
camilalucas

Beitragvon tenk_matthew » 16. März 2018, 08:15

EU nationals are qualified to work in Spain without a visa, so it's substantially simpler for local English speakers from the UK or Ireland to discover a showing work in Spain. In spite of the fact that you needn't bother with a visa, Pay rates: anything from €8 to €20 every hour and can rely upon your capabilities and experience. Private classes
Essay Writers UK
tenk_matthew

Studium: Essay writing Service UK

Beitragvon Wernie » 20. März 2018, 23:35

tenk_matthew hat geschrieben:EU nationals are qualified to work in Spain without a visa, so it's substantially simpler for local English speakers from the UK or Ireland to discover a showing work in Spain. In spite of the fact that you needn't bother with a visa, Pay rates: anything from €8 to €20 every hour and can rely upon your capabilities and experience.

The issue is that the TO asked for dominican natvive spanish, a bit tough to be a dominican and hold a EU passport.
Wernie

Beitragvon amanda077 » 25. April 2018, 11:54

sheryldac hat geschrieben:Despite whether that is completely evident is asking to be demonstrated off-base. The more you talk like a neighborhood speaker, the easier it is for nearby individuals to understand you. You can pressure less finished false impressions. Well I know exceptionally well Spanish local speaker who are working in my scholastic organization " Best Essay Writing Services " he,s is an energetic Spanish speaker I'll offer it to your number he will get in touch with you.

Thats really nice..Well I also know exceptionally well Spanish local speaker who are working in my educational organization dissertation proposal writing services he is also an energetic Spanish speaker.
amanda077

Nächste

Zurück zu International Corner